Why do none (or few) of my invoices seem to qualify?
We use a large number of data points and a proprietary “risk engine” to decide whether we can finance individual invoices. Due to the complex nature of our risk engine, we are unable to provide specific reasons why a particular invoice has not been pre-approved for financing. Nevertheless, the below guide gives you an idea of some of the general criteria that might prevent you seeing more eligible invoices:
- Any invoice we finance must be £500 or more in value.
- The invoices must have at least 10 days until the due date
- You must “match” your customers (and your own company) in Satago.
- Amongst other things, the risk engine analyses:
- The trading relationship between you and your customer(s).
- A combination of the credit risk of both your company and your customers.
- Macroeconomic data about your customer’s industry sector and the economy as a whole.